Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween starts in the a.m.

I guess it took actually being involved with the kids' school and all the excitement that goes on during the day of Halloween to finally realize that the thrill (stress) begins from the moment the kids wake up.
I started out at the boys' school right when they did and got to see all the kids in their costumes. I did enjoy all the different ideas kids can come up with and the hard work some parents put in to the costumes (Jessica):')
Some of the kids I was able to get a picture of:

It took some persuading to get Batman to get a picture with the lovely Princess, but she was able to have better results than "Mom".

The "Dead Bride" in Austin's class.....where do 6 year olds come up with this?? She did win one of the best costume prizes for 1st grade and was adorable.

Here is Mr. L...never could get him to actually say what his costume is, but I will admit the eyes are kinda creepy.

Quick snap of some of the kids getting ready for the Costume Parade.

The kids getting ready to head out Trick or Treating for the evening.


3 comments:

Jessica said...

I am so glad Halloween is over. I love all the pictures that you got. Mr. L's eyes did looked so creepy.

Cheryl said...

I see why the kids were a little freaked out about Mr L...it is kind of scary. Your kids look so cute!

Anonymous said...

Your got some great pictures...By the way, I couldn't agree more about pictures of Heather. I actually suggested it, but she wasn't having it...Most people pay for that look....