Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Something new

Ok, so I don't have any pictures to go with this blog, but I decided it was time to put something new on here.

Well, today was report card day....I never really know for sure how the day is going to go when it is time to open those little envelopes. I do have to say though, one of my boys has done so much better than he was doing last year..he pulled all his grades up and has been making some positive changes in his behavior as well. One is having a little bit more trouble this year, but the work itself has gotten a little more challenging....I guess we will just have to work a little bit extra to help him fully understand the materials. Last, but not least, our last child in school (for this year anyway :')) he is doing quite well this year, just really needs to spend more time on work and less time on "socializing" as the teacher stated.

Overall, I am proud of my kids and constantly have to remind myself they are each an individual so I should expect different things from each one.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Yes...each child is so unique. I have to tell myself that quite often.

Anonymous said...

You have great kids, each has their own personality, talents and abilities. You should be proud of all of them.