Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year's Eve 2008

The kids kept asking (begging) to stay up to welcome in the New Year. I was too tired to know if I would even stay awake until then, so I left that decision up to James....he said YES.
We did manage to get a picture with me and all the kids....that doesn't happen very often since I don't like having my picture taken. I read on another post how important it is to get pictures no matter what to preserve the memories, so I gave in.

Here it is at 12:00 am on January 1, 2009.....is it just me, or do they look a little tired???
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE.


4 comments:

Jessica said...

I love your post today and a picture of you awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

We admire your resolve to stay up and bring in the New Year. Heather was in bed by 9:00ish, and I only made it till 11:43. The pictures are great--the kids looked completely wiped out. What a fun memory...
Jason

Michelle said...

Good job taking a picture with your kids. Believe me, when you are gone they will appreciate the photos they have of you.

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous!! Im totally going to come over and try it out!! Looks like fun excersize, we could all use a little more of that:)