Saturday, January 17, 2009

1/2 the kids are gone.....

Ok, there are no pictures to go with this one, but I had to make a little note about how quiet it is at my house right now. Two of my kids have went to their friends' houses for the night. Now I can really see how much easier it is for those of you that only have 2.

I might actually even get to sleep in tomorrow, since the two that left (Kameryn to her bff Mirandah's and Skylar to his friend Conner's bday) are the ones that get up WAY TOO EARLY!! Somedays I think they would be the ones to wake up the rooster if we had one.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

That is great! Maybe you will have lots of time with your wii fit this weekend. I hope you get to sleep in tomorrow. Have a great weekend:o)

Cheryl said...

Enjoy your sleep!

Anonymous said...

Wow, how happy for you! I am in with the other two and the rooster, which is makes things more frustrating as an adult!