Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Clean Up and Rearrange 2008

Well, Christmas is over, the tree has come down, the upstairs front room was ready for a little rearranging. First we (James) started in the dining room with a blank wall....
and ended up with a little something to brighten up the blank wall.
Then, I had a bright idea to move the furniture around the living room. When it came time to move the TV and game consoles...there are just too many wires for me to keep straight.

Now, which one went where???

Finally everything was in place....now if I can just get the kids to keep the books put away on the shelves correctly.
We even had room now to bring my computer upstairs.....very happy about that one.

Now, I just need a way to hide those pesky wires.





4 comments:

Orange said...

Happy New Year!=)

Cheryl said...

It does feel good to get things cleaned up and rearranged after all the Christmas stuff is put away.

Jessica said...

Happy New Year!!! I hope you enjoy your new living room arrangement. I hope to see more post now that your computer is upstairs.:)

Anonymous said...

Love your pages, and I was very happy to see a pic of you and the kids, they look very happy !!
Cathey