Thursday, December 4, 2008

Children helping to decorate the town tree

Well, today was the day when all the kids at MCE got to go decorate the town tree. This is the first year I have been able to go watch how this event happened and I'm glad I got the chance to go.
Since I have 3 different grades going, I went down with Austin's 1st grade class and went back to school after the 4th graders were finished.

The kids all seemed to be so excited about getting their own ornament hung for everyone to see. I only managed to get a picture of Austin alone...I didn't think of a class picture until I saw Cheryl with her 2nd graders and her great idea of getting a group photo. Thank you Cheryl...too bad you couldn't of been there before the 1st graders. LOL

Skylar's class decided to put most of their ornaments in the bucket to be placed high up on the tree.

There were so many 4th graders trying to hand their ornaments, I didn't even get to see Brady's before he put it in the bucket.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

You must have been cold after being down there for quite awhile.

Alyssa always likes group shots of her classmates when she is going through my scrapbooks so I try and remember to take a few throughout the year :)

Jessica said...

I am happy to see that you have updated your blog:) I updated mine too:) I like your pic's.