Monday, October 6, 2008

Rainy Day Soccer

Today was the day we got to play soccer in the rain. I think it bothered the parents more than it did the kids.
Here Brady is getting to be the goalie for the first time.....possibly his last time, as they scored quite a few goals while he was there. This game was against the more experienced team in our age bracket and possibly the hardest to beat. We did work together pretty well, but did come out with the opponent getting to keep their undefeated title thus far in the season. I am hoping our kids don't get too discouraged by the loss.


Not sure if the purple (dress) is really a good look for Brady or not. But I guess that comes with being the goalie. He did make a good kick though.


I don't remember exactly what happened here, but I think from the look on Tucker's face, it wasn't a good thing for our team.



Here we have Austin scoring the first goal for his team (very exciting). His team is still undefeated at this point.



How's this for a little rainy day excitement?? As you can see by Rogue, they were looking like little drowned rats by the end of the game.


Shouldn't the goalie be watching the ball...not the hand talking from fellow teammates???



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of the boys, and WAY TO GO Brady! That had to feel good! I think it's great that Austin is such a good socccer player!

Anonymous said...

Good job at the soccer game boys!!!
I like all the photes:)
Jessica