Friday, September 26, 2008

Preschool Picture Day

We had picture day at Preschool on Wednesday the 24th, and Flo was nice enough to email me some of the proofs she took.
First, we have Kameryn showing us a little attitude...does she know anything else??? I think NOT!! LOL

Then I asked Flo if she would please take a couple pictures of the two girls together. Kameryn and Mirandah have become great friends. Sometimes it is a little scary/funny/strange (I haven't decided which) when Kameryn won't let anyone else play with Mirandah at school, or gets upset when there are other girls at soccer practice.




They are great friends, but by the look in their eyes, I am a little worried about what the future will bring when they hit their teens.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kathy, you are right...they did bring a smile to my face =0)! What sweet pictures!!

Anonymous said...

I love the photos:) Kameryn and Mirandah are so cute.
Jessica