Monday, September 1, 2008

Great Niece's 1st birthday



It was my great niece Bailey's 1st birthday today. It is funny to me how we all got so excited when it was time for her to "dig in" to her cake. I think all mom's or people in general think it is funny when the little child gets the cake all over themselves, their clothes, hair, floor, etc. that one time in their life. For some reason on that one special day it is ok to get all messy...we just don't want it to become a daily habit.


It was a little strange for me to see my nephew having a baby girl...it seems like yesterday it was his 1st birthday...he is 23 now. Here is a picture of Justin (the father), his dad Steve (my brother) and Austin...I had to check the family resemblence.......people keep saying Austin looks more like James than me, I had to prove them wrong.



1 comment:

Mrs Pretzel said...

HOLY CRAP. Your kids are getting big. I can't believe that's the Austin that I taught!!