Thursday, August 28, 2008

Meet The Teachers

Well, this is the first one of these that I can remember...usually we go in after about 2 weeks of school to meet with the teacher and go over the classroom rules, etc. I think I really like this way better. It gave my children a chance to meet the teacher (if they didn't already know them from older siblings having them) and see who they know in their class, where things are etc. I also feel like it has more of a personal feel to it compared to the previous way.
This will be a new year and hopefully an exciting one. We have 2 teachers we have never had before, so that will definitely be something different.

Here is Skylar with his 3rd grade teacher, Ms. Law. He is very excited for school to start and thinks she is very nice.

This is Austin with his 1st grade teacher, Mr. Hughes. Brady had this teacher last year for 3rd grade, so this is a little different, but Austin already knows Mr. Hughes and I am hoping it all goes well.Now we come to the oldest, Brady who is now in 4th grade with his teacher Ms. Clack. The funny part is I have known this teacher almost all of my life. She use to live down the road from us when I was younger and we even rode the bus together to school. I think she is going to have her hands full with the amount of kids and some of the personalities that come with them, but I am sure she will do fine.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I don't think this will be the first or last time we were all at the same place for something....Hope all goes good on Tuesday!

Anonymous said...

I know I said this already, but it feels strange this year not having a "Horton" after two years in a row! I just love your kiddos!! Austin is such a cutie too =0). I hope they all have a great first day.