Sunday, August 24, 2008

Let the countdown begin....

Well, here it is with only 8 days until school starts. I must admit, I am a little anxious for it to be under way. Don't get me wrong, summer is fun, but with my house full of kids, school is what helps keep me sane.
It is starting to get a little busier for me at this time, as I have to be sure the boys are ready for their first day.....see when fall sports sigh-ups are....help with the new Boo-Hoo Breakfast for kindergarten parents (excited for this one). Then I get a few days off before my own school is up and running. We are hoping to have an open house on Thursday before officially starting school, and there are the supplies to be ordered, cubbies to be labeled, calendars and other handouts to get ready.
I'm seriously starting to think I like to be overly busy and run ragged all the time. My husband says it's my own fault for planning so many things, but I actually like being so involved when it comes to my kids.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Looks like a great start!!