Sunday, June 14, 2009

Family trait???

Here it is the month of June, which usually means the start of the summer Rodeo's....something I always use to look forward to when I was younger. Such is the tradition with my boys...only they don't go to more than usually the local one her in M.C. Brady has been going with his grandma every year since he was probably 5. This is the first year that she took all the boys with her to go see their Aunt Lynne and watch cousin Morgan do some roping.
It was very comical to see them get up and ready this morning. They were up and dressed before I even woke up...why can't that happen during school?!?!
Anyway, here they are, getting ready to head out the door and ride down to the arena with Aunt Lynne.

Funny thing is, my mom has a picture of my 3 brothers all together and when she saw this, she said it reminded her of them........SCARY or NOT?!?! That is the question for today. LOL

2 comments:

Heather said...

What a handsome group of good lookin' cowboys....what about Kameryn?

Jessica said...

Thats some goog lookin' cowboys you have.;)