Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring Cleaning....Room 1



The first room to get tackled was Skylar & Austin's room.....it took 2 days to get completed...how sad is that?
We had to take out their old beds, give one to Brady and give the other one away. Then James (with Brady's help) put together the new bunkbeds we got for them.....this is suppose to get Austin to sleep back in his own room...wish me luck on that one.
After 3 garbage bags of papers, broken toys and stuff we decided was no longer needed, the end results were amazing. Skylar even mentioned how nice he thought his room looked.
My wish is that it will continue to stay this way from now on.
To those of you whose kids always keep their rooms clean....I salute you and would love to know what the trick is to it.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

It looks like you and James are getting lots done. Keep up the great work. I always enjoy spring cleaning. Have a good week:)

Cheryl said...

What a great accomplishment. I worked on my girls' rooms a bit this week too. I would have to say it is impossible to keep there rooms clean all the time. Looks good.

Anonymous said...

Whoo-hoo! It looks like the boys have been hard at work. I always love the look of a newly cleaned room. Wanna come help us with the garage?!?! Ha-ha-ha!